Accessing your account
Create An Account
Don't have an account yet?
Create An Account »
I Forgot My Password
Please follow the steps below if you have forgotten your password to your Iseehear web property:
- Go to www.softmouse.net
- In the login box, click the link "Forgot your Password?"
- Fill in the pop up form with your First Nae, Last Name and email address
- Click Submit
- Check your email for a new temporary password
- Login to your account with your new temporary password and set a new password by going to the My Profile menu
Note: To ensure that you receive emails from Iseehear, we recommend that you adjust your e-mail filtering program to include the "iseehear.com" domain in your safe e-mail list.
I Cannot Login
Schedule A Demo
- Have you registered for a SoftMouse account? If not please register here.
- If you did not provide a valid e-mail address when first creating your Iseehear account then please re-register and provide accurate information.
These tips are for registered subscribers
- Please refresh the login access page then re-enter your username, password and security code.
- Please check that you are logging in with your correct user name and password
- Please make sure that your caps lock key is turned off when entering your user name and password.
- If at any time you need additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail SPAM And Security Filters
Email us at email@example.com with a date and time that is convenient with your schedule and an ISeehear representative will gladly give you an online tour of SoftMouse
Schedule A Demo »
Your Iseehear - SoftMouseDB account information communicated through email may be affected by any e-mail filtering "SPAM". To ensure that you receive emails from Iseehear, we recommend that you adjust your e-mail filtering program to include the "iseehear.com" domain in your safe e-mail list.
Scheduled Upgrades And System Maintenance Procedures
To read Emergency Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures please click here
To maintain the highest levels of quality in our data centers, Iseehear must periodically perform scheduled system maintenance and upgrades. The Scheduled Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures assist us in ensuring the relevance, security and performance of the Iseehear systems.
All scheduled upgrades and system maintenance procedures are conducted on Saturday evenings at 8:00 p.m. EST (Toronto) in order to minimize inconvenience to our subscribers around the world.
Notice: In order to minimize the impact of the temporary service interruption:
Emergency Upgrades And System Maintenance Procedures
- Iseehear will provide advance notice of Scheduled Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures to ensure subscribers have sufficient time to plan and prepare for the temporary service interruption.
- Application access will be temporarily unavailable in order to execute the upgrade or system maintenance procedures.
- Dates and times for all scheduled upgrades and system maintenance procedures will be posted in advance in the Notice Board section on the login access pages, on the Iseehear Blogs and via Iseehear Twitter posts.
- Upgrades to applications will not affect the data that you have entered into them.
Emergency Upgrades and System Maintenance Procedures are unscheduled procedures performed in order to keep the Iseehear systems and services performing at first in class service levels.
Iseehear will post (to Notice Board section on the login access pages, on the Iseehear Blogs and via Iseehear Twitter posts) and Subscribers will receive an emergency maintenance notice informing of the unscheduled event.
Iseehear will keep you informed of our progress and estimated time to resumption of affected systems and services.
Site Maintenance Error Page Message
Site Maintenance Page Error indicates that system maintenance procedures are in progress. During this procedure, your account will be temporarily unavailable.
SoftMouse Browser Requirements
- Iseehear supports the following Internet browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer v10 and higher, and Opera.
- SoftMouseDB is compatible with the following Internet browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- We recommend the use of one of these supported browsers for an optimal workflow experience with your SoftMouseDB account.
- Download Chrome,
SoftMouse Superior Cloud and Mobile User Workflow Experience
Our policy is to provide a superior cloud and mobile user workflow experience for every SoftMouseDB user.
To that end we decided to stop supporting Internet Explorer 8, 9,10, 11 web browsers. As a result, SoftMouseDB users are encouraged to use the Google Chrome browser or Mozilla Firefox browser, or Safari or Opera browser for an optimal SoftMouseDB workflow experience.
Our decision to focus on the Google Chrome browser and the Mozilla Firefox and Safari and Opera browsers is four fold:
Labs that depend on Internet Explorer may want to consider a dual or multi browser strategy that addresses desktop and mobile computing.
- In our experience over the past three years we have found that the Internet Explorer browser technology increasingly did not provide a satisfactory SoftMouseDB user workflow experience and to address the Internet Explorer browser issues was unnecessarily draining our time and resources.
- We wanted to speed up the pace at which we can innovate and deploy new product features (new features and product updates are introduced monthly).
- Our goal is to smooth the progress of implementation of newer web and cloud technologies in the design of the SoftMouseDB products.
- Our user stats indicate an increasing decline in the use of Internet Explorer by our SoftMouseDB desktop and mobile computing prospects and subscribers.
SoftMouse users using unsupported browsers may find that some features do not function as designed.
We hope you understand our decision to focus on the Google Chrome browser, the Mozilla Firefox browser, Safari browser and Opera browser.
Please contact if you have questions or require assistance.
The Iseehear Support Desk
The SoftMouseDB Development Team
The documents you can download from our web properties are saved in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader Software installed on your computer to be able to read or print the documents. The Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free from Adobe.
If you are experiencing any problems with loading or navigating this website, please report any difficulties or provide us with your feedback at